Discover the culture of 3rd generation, after the hydroponic, the aéroponic, enter the era of the ULTRAPONIC !A revolutionary technology allowing of multiple applications.Broadcasting capacity: 90 ml/heurePRINCIPLE:A membrane piézo-ceramics 20 mms
Discover the culture of 3rd generation, after the hydroponic, the aéroponic, enter the era of the ULTRAPONIC !
A revolutionary technology allowing of multiple applications.
Broadcasting capacity: 90 ml/heure
A membrane piézo-ceramics 20 mms in diameter is put in oscillation at its frequency of resonance (# 1.2 MHz) using an integrated electronics. This vibration high frequency with for very liquid effect of brumiser being with the top of the membrane. The size of the water drops in suspension makes 5 microns in diameter roughly, cuts impossible to reach with traditional systems aeroponic (pump high pressure, centrifugation)...
The simplicity of the process in fact all its power, it makes it possible to eliminate:
- problems of escape on the level of piping (high pressure)
- problems of noise (electric pump, engine)
- problems of excessive electric consumption (pump # 500W)
- problems of maintenance (the ceramic disc changes into 5 minute!)
The use of this process for powerful horticultural applications becomes obvious.
The ultrasonic brumisateurs according to the place where they are placed (on the level racinaire, in the vat of nutritive solution, the room of culture, a greenhouse...) will allow innumerable applications.
The " Over-oxygenation " of the solution on the level racinaire will make it possible to increase considerably the speed of assimilation of the nutriments (manure).
One of the phenomena most significant, at the beginning, is the explosion of the development racinaire. One will quickly note a doubling of the size of the comb racinaire and the appearance of auxiliary rootlets (the speed of growth being proportional to racinaire volume...)
Another advantage of the ultrasonic brumisation is the asepticizing of the nutritive solution.
Indeed, the vibration high frequency of the membrane " will disintegrate " all bacteriological or organic lives absolutely when those pass above the transducer.
The ultrasonic head can be also simply placed in a bucket with water and some drops of insecticide the whole put beside an oscillating ventilator. And it is in completely homeopathic manner and constant that the insecticide will be diffused in the part. It is of a frightening effectiveness!
In phase of growth, it is very important to have a rather high rate of hygroscopy (tropical environment) bordering the 80%. A brumisator placed in a water bucket (with a little manure) coupled to a hygrostat regulated on 80% will allow to increase significantly the speed of growth while bringing manure in a foliar way! On the other hand one will regulate the hygrostat on 40% in medium of flowering.
Another application: germination with 100% of success !
Place your seeds in pots baskets filled with clay balls of small gauges, put to the whole in a greenhouse with in a corner a brumisator placed in a bowl filled with water. A programmer will put it 15min ONE and 15 min OFF. Immediately an extremely dense fog will come to cover the pots baskets bringing to seeds an ideal moisture to make a success of germination!
This technique will be quite as effective for the bouturage (in rockwool cube + clonex placed in the greenhouse). The brumisator will bring an ideal moisture to our young cuttings, it will not be even more necessary to cut the end of the sheets!
- To place the ultrasonic brumisator in a container.
- To fill of water until having 3cm with the top of the gilded membrane (or better: use the buoys especially designed to have the ideal water level to the top of the membrane)
- To connect the transformer
- not to use the brumisator continuously (cycles of 15 min ONE/15 Min OFF)
- When demineralized water is used, to add either a little manure or a little water the tap so that the detector of electronic water level can start the apparatus.
- To regularly clean the ceramic disc with a rag in order to increase its performances.
Recommendations of safety:
- To use only the transformer and the accessories provides with the brumisator.
- not to touch the ceramic disc when this one is under operation.
- Always to disconnect the transformer during the phases of maintenance.
- not to wet the transformer or to leave it in a wetland.
- not to put of hydrogen peroxide in solution (H2O2)